Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catch-Up: My Plan

I do realize that I have about 3 weeks of travels to catch up on, and will be backtracking to cover my last few days in Bali, the return to the US, and then my trip to Canada. Consequently, my travels may appear ´out of order` which frustrates the OCD side of my personality greatly. However, I know I won´t actually go crazy, I will just think I am.

To help me organize my thoughts and timeline, I will start blogs out of order with "Catch-Up" to help me remember that is happened further down chronologically on the blog. And yes, this seems like too much thinking for most, but I have worried about it for a few days now, and I want to write about what is fresh (Peru) as it happens. Then I can catch up with rest on my time. What would be really great is if I could figure out some way to display the blogs out of chronilogical order and not have to worry at all. Well that will have to be a computer lesson for another day

No comments: