Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to Bali

I finally left the Perhentian Islands.... I took a speed boat back to the mainland and shared a taxi to the airport in Kota Baru. I flew back to KL, took the bus into the city, easily got onto the Meonorail and went back to the Golden Triangle area I stayed at when I first got to Malaysia. I had some cheaper happy hour beers and went back to the same Thai restaurant for some amazing green curry. In the morning I got a taxi back to KL Sentral, took the bus back to the airport, and then flew to Bali.

Everything seemed so easy like I had been there and done that before. Oh yeah... I have.... many times. Upon arrival in Bali, I got money from the ATM, got a taxi strait to Sanur, and booked a speed boat to Lembongan. I then got some doughnuts for the staff at World Diving and at Linda's where I stay. The boat ride was pleasant and bumpy. Ketut was on the beach with his motorbike to take me to Lindas's. Everything went smooth and as planned. It was so nice to be back on Nusa Lembongan ready for diving and to see old friends.

No comments: